LearnServe Office Manager (full time)
The LearnServe Office Manager supports the day-to-day operations of the organization, including general operations, fundraising operations, and program operations. The Office Manager works in close coordination with the Program Manager, the Development Manager, and the LearnServe leadership team. The Office Manager reports directly to the COO, and coordinates specific tasks with the CEO.
Specific responsibilities include:
Program Enrolment Management and Administration
- Prepare online registration forms for all programs
- Create and maintain registration management google forms
- Collect and track participant forms
- Track attendance
- Support program meeting logistics
- Prepare and send invoices and payment reminders to participating individuals and schools, including pledges, across all programs
- Track payments received
- Maintain participant and family database records and prepare periodic reports
- Maintain donor database records, including recording and tracking of pledges and gifts
- Maintain updated program information on public and internal LearnServe websites (including text, visuals, links, etc.)
- Maintain organizational master calendar
- Support logistics for program events, including venues, catering, invitation and RSVP lists, materials, etc.
- Support logistics for fundraising events, in particular rsvp lists and registration, as well as other tasks where required
Compilation of Supplementary Materials
- Compile supplementary materials for grant proposals
- Assist in compilation of board meeting materials
Annual Appeal and Donor Acknowledgements
- Prepare and process donation acknowledgement letters and emails
- Prepare annual appeal logistics including address lists and physical materials (letters, inserts, etc.)
Other tasks as mutually agreed upon.
Salary range – $30-$35K, depending on experience.
Please send resmue and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.